Application is on for the ongoing Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) 2019-2020 recruitment exercise. The following are the requirements for the application into the various vacant positions:
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Imo State Subeb recruitment are to meet the following requirements:
- Application should be typewritten to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
- Applicants should hold Relevant Qualification for Position Been Applied For.
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption(for 1st-degree holders)
- Applicants must upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all credentials (FSLC inclusive), Birth Certificate, Curriculum vitae(CV), letter of identification from Traditional Ruler/LGA and passport photograph.
- HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08 Sc Education (Bachelor of Education)
- HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07 Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II Sc BA in Arts, Science and Business Education
- ACCOUNTANT II Sc Accounting
- EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE) Sc Education B.Ed
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEER II Sc/HND in Civil Engineering
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying
- ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09 Sc/M.Sc in Architecture
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08 OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc In Office Technology or Secretarial Admin
- COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05 GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB With at least 4 Credits
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03 SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE With 3 Credits
- MESSENGERS UGSS 02 2 Credits in NECO, SSCE, NABTEB
To apply, click on HERE